Friday, May 8, 2009

i hate fake people



Accd to Urban Dictionary:

A fake person is someone who is not genuine and will do whatever it takes to make themself look good. They will take credit for other's work or down play the good of others to illuminate oneself.
Fake people take part in hipocrisy, lies, and will turn on friendship the moment it no longer is a benefit for them. They will change thier personality to fit in to a certain group.
1.They are a bunch of fake people, after all the money I loaned them, not one of them could pay me back when I needed it.

2. Groupies are fake people, the moment they know a man had money all of a sudden they think he's sexy.





*well actually if you do what u want to do u will be much happier...dont lsiten to others...learn form your own mistakes.....being alone is everybody's fear and its not nice but you need to be alone to become your own person and then make true friends in life that like you for exactly who YOU are...

its all about what you want.........i spent so long trying to be accepted and thats what made me realize people will only truly accept you if you are yourself!!!!

Many refuse to believe they will be accepted for who they are and what they think. Acceptance in this world seems to be a hot subject. I think it is true that most people feel it is important to be liked and needed by others.

^sometimes “fake” people are okay, but not always. Some people, they’re okay, because they are nice, but others, are really mean in their “fake” personality. Sometimes, however, “real” people can sometimes be too blunt, and too honest. So I just try to be nice and be myself.

^ Fake people are okay sometimes, but there are a lot of fake people who are mean to everyone. When I talk to someone though, I want to be talking to a real person and get to know them. I just act the way I really am instead of having to put on an act all the time. So to the question, I’m neutral, but I lean towards being real.

^Real people are better because they don't sugar-coat anything. They give it to you the way it is, no matter what you'll feel like afterwards. We figure if you get it said the first time, there's no second time to have to repeat yourself.

1 comments:

AldhrineBrixx said...

wow ur really good huh. oh well i think u should be more careful from now on. i know u. its just a battle between real people and fake people and its also a battle if u can survive or torn between it. :)