Sunday, May 10, 2009

fake friends





So if I have to leave you, I want you to know that in the end, it wasn't because I stopped caring. It was because you stopped being a friend. dealing with backstabbers there's one thing i've learned they are only powerful when ur back is turned...
Things change, and so do I.
friendships change too, I always wonder why...
you start backstabbing me and going against your word thinking oh she'll never find out but sad to say i heard it and slapped my face...
i hate this life why? coz im sick of it.. all my so called friends are full of shit damn...

I didn?t ask for it to be over but then again,
I never asked for it to begin.

What goes around comes around.
That's what people say.
so all the pain you caused me
will come back to you someday.

Neither of us meant for things to be this way.
If things went differently, maybe we'd still talk today.

I wanna act like nothings botherin me
Like everything's terrific
I got a couple problems with people
I won't get specific.

what is it like to become what you once despised?
what is it like to pile lies on top of lies?
you're the lowest of the low so now you sink into your Hell.
All the people you used, it's coming back to you.
All of the promises broke, on them you fuckin choke.

Sometimes growing up
means growing a p a r t.

damn so stressed with this kind of people arround.. u'll never know who are true to you... D:

1 comments:

AldhrineBrixx said...

well, i hate them also my dear.. because of some reasons.. marami pa sa kanila mga plastic and u don't know kung sino talaga ang true to u... so what u'r blog says is true!!!!


alhdrine brixx