Friday, May 8, 2009

broken friendship?


Through all the lies, the sad goodbyes, the things we hide, the tears we've cried, through odds and ends, we've been good friends.
you know how painful it is to know that ur true friends u've thought are the one whose not.. D: u will just notice it by then after an incident which ur not expecting to happen.. it really sucks to know that they don't remember u with all the things u've done with them, really hurts to see that they are happy without u.. D:
^The pain is too strong right now and the tears are still lingering on my face. That is why I think it is best that I just go

^Distance makes the heart grow fonder, but only for a little while...soon it makes the heart forget

^I can tell by your tears that you will remember it all

^All I want is for you to know me again, for me to be in your life. And, even if it can't happen right now, I would like to know that you hear my plea. I would like to know that I am not blocked from your memory

^You never know how great your friends are until you have to say goodbye and leave them

^So many faces in my life, some will last, some will be now and then. Life is a series of hellos and good-byes. It's time for good-byes again

^I learned that things change, people change, and it doesn't mean you forget the past or try to cover it up. It simply means that you move on, and treasure the memories

^A memory lasts forever never does it die. True friends stay together and never say goodbye

^Moving on is simple, what you leave behind that makes it difficult

^A true friend is someone who sees the pain in your eyes while everyone else believes the smile on your face

^Friendship isn't about whom you have known the longest... It's about who came, and never left your side

Life is too short to hold grudges and harbor bitterness, cherish the people who have been with you and are always with you …Friends are always friends no matter what, every friendship goes through its good and bad phases, but remember that you can make a difference by taking the first step and bridging the gap…

2 comments:

AldhrineBrixx said...

if they leave u well maybe there's a reason why god made it though. but try to figure out who's really true to you and now i know that u've been struggling too much with this kind of people fake people.

AldhrineBrixx said...

i wonder why people keep on doing this in despite of ur just being nice to them. just start a new life if u forget them. and make new friends...